7.13.2005

This Sucks!

I can't believe this.

I just got a job about a month ago. I got a paycheck for the first week, I know this company is having some trouble they mentioned that they may ask me to hold my check for a little while.

Well my fist check comes and no such warning. The only instructions were to deposit it not cash it. I do as asked and it still bounced.

This is after being unemployed for about 4 months. What do you think I did with the money? As soon as I deposited the check I paid bills.

Now I have -500 dollars in my account because of the check return an Insufficient funds charges.

I'm so happy I've already got another job but I worry about the final paycheck I'm going to be picking up Friday. I may request that the amount of the first check the insufficient funds and this final check be presented to me as a cashier’s check, money order or cash...

I don't need this headache again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home